Selling Your St. Louis Real Estate
Ted Wight is one of St. Louis’ top listing agents, selling real estate in the St. Louis area for over 16 years. Ted’s success steers from his belief in advanced marketing. The power of the Sotheby’s brand gives his client’s properties international and national exposure, while also providing a strong presence in the local St. Louis market.
Being one of St. Louis’ top realtors, Ted has the resources to invest over six figures a year into marketing your home through professional videos, drone footage & photography, colored brochures, postcards, public relations, digital marketing and print ads in Ladue News, Town & Style, West End Word & Sophisticated Living to name a few. All of Ted’s listings receive the exposure of St. Louis Style, his popular blog, Facebook and Instagram sites which are widely viewed. Learn more about Ted and watch the video below to learn more about him. You can also contact him with any questions.
- Consistently a top-ranked St. Louis realtor
- #1 individual agent in the St. Louis region
- #2 highest average sale price among top agents in St. Louis
- #1 Sotheby’s Agent in Missouri
- Expertise in selling St. Louis area real estate from downtown lofts to country estates
- Selling a wide-range of price points from $200,000 to $4.5 million. Average sale price of $785,000
- The largest social media following of any realtor in St. Louis